mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

Summer Make-Up Collections

Finally, details of the long awaited designer make-up collections are beginning to be available, as products start to be released around the world.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am beyond excited for the new L'été Papillon de Chanel Collection to hit a store near me!


Described on the Chanel website as inspired "by the dazzling colours of butterflies", which allow to create "a joyful look for face and fingertips", with "electric shades and gleaming colours", this truly promises to be one splendid make-up collection.
 
Such brilliant shades are not normally up my beauty street, but with this collection I find myself mesmerised...I cannot wait for these beauties to be released in Italy - so much so that I'm considering ordering the nail polishes on eBay as I can hardly bear the wait! :)
 
The collection comprises 3 new Lèvres Scintillantes lip glosses (L-R in the above picture: #437 Eden, #377 Zéphyr, #427 Envolée, all limited edition), 4 new Inimitable Waterproof mascaras (again, all limited edition, three in various shades of aqua and blue: #37 Lime Light, #47 Aqua Blue, #57 Moon River, and one in a bright sunny yellow, #27 Zest).

L-R: Moon River, Noir, Aqua Blue, Lime Light and Zest
 
Plus, a limited edition Les Quatres Ombres in #44 Métamorphose, 6 new Stylo Eyeshadow pens (all limited edition...oh gosh, I'll end up spending quite a lot of money on this collection!), which you can see below:
 

L-R: #57 Black Stream, #07 Moon River, #27 Pink Lagoon, #47 Blue Bay (which looks particularly covetable to me!), #37 Jade Shore and #17 Cool Gold
 
Along with 2 new limited edition Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks in #467 Pygmalion and #457 Idylle, and a limited edition Stylo Yeux Waterproof in #57 True Blue (which you can all see in the first picture up top), the collection is completed by what are, in my opinion, the real gems, the items I'm most eagerly awaiting...of course, the nail polishes!
 
Specifically, 3 new limited edition (agh!! I need them!) nail polishes: #647 Lilis, #531 Azuré and (prettiest of them all, possibly) #657 Bel Argus.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento